Solicitor agreed to come to the care home

Which is good. I also asked about how to transfer my share of the house to my brother and I was asked if I’d also like to transfer my mum’s share to him. Well, she’ll never be able to go back there, I don’t think so, but how do I tell her?

Although it would be ideal, my brother would have to organise everything himself instead of calling my mum and demand that she’ll deal with the issues.

But that means she has to stay in the care home. I doubt she’d be fit enough to come back to mine, and anyway, we tried that and it didn’t really work.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: